Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgivng

Lee and I went to Indiana for Thanksgiving. Thursday we went to my cousin Dawna's house. Where we both ate way to much. On Friday we did Thanksgiving and Christmas at Lee's parents. They will be leaving for FL Tuesday so we did to holidays at once with them. Anakin sure is getting big. Saturday Lee and I went to pick out our final resting spot. We will be buried in the same cemetery as my Mother and Grandparents. God willing we will not need them for a good while. Saturday afternoon I went to have lunch with my sister and brother and their spouses. We all went to celebrate Brandon's Birthday. Brandon is my niece Chasity's husband. They are expecting their first child over the summer. keep them in your prayers. being new parents is not easy. Sunday was a long day traveling back home.
have a wonderful day all and God Bless.

2 comments:

Chasity said...

Welcome to the dark side as you have entered the blogosphere!! Yes, please keep us in your prayers! I guess I will see you in May for Tony's wedding where I will be showcasing my baby bump for all to see. Love you!

mlburton said...

We should be up before then. I cann't wait to see the baby bump. hope everything is well. love you!